Belles Fleurs roses are natural roses that have been treated to maintain their freshness and their softness for 1 year without refrigeration or water.
HANDLE PRESERVED ROSES WITH CARE:
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid high temperatures and/or high humidity.
- Do not water.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Recommended temperature 18-22 Celsius.
- Storage humidity 55%-60%.
FRESH FLOWER CARE
HOW TO KEEP YOUR FLOWERS LOOKING FRESH.
- Keep your vase filled with water! All flower and foliage stems should be submerged.
- If your flowers came in box or pot with foam, add fresh water every day.
- Immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems from fresh flower arrangements.
- Keep in a cool place to make the most of your fresh blooms.